TOP TALENT SHOWCASE CANDIDATES
A goal and detail oriented administrative professional with 15+ years of solid, progressive experience Ability to provide superior administrative support to upper management and C-level executives. Experience in managing clerical personnel and several offices including timekeeping, payroll, purchasingand other office management responsibilities. Solid experience in meeting and event planning, coordinating education programs including travel and program logistics, program registration and outcomes.
- Handled various accounting roles including: AP, AR, Bank deposits, Bank reconciliation, Payrolland maintaining inventory and employee files.
- Supported a C-Level Executive team of 5 as well as a support staff of 31
- Software experience: QuickBooks, Concur, Lawson, Taleo, GroupWise PeopleSoft, Microsoft Office and Surveys.
- Working towards Bachelor’s in Business Administration – Direct Hire 68k.
Influencer of organizational success and a valued strategic business partner offering over 20 years of experience in driving business decisions by engineering a robust finance function. Ensuring the overall financial success of organizations by leading the finance team in; performing accurate financial accounting and reporting, providing meaningful actionable financial data and analysis to senior leadership and stakeholders, and developing a strong finance infrastructure to advance the strategic goals of the organization.
- Responsible for the overall financial management of all grants, contracts, and research trails. Management of grants including grant compliance and internal control reviews.
- Provides high level management and communication of grant variance analysis for financial statements and Board communication.
- Prepares annual audit schedules including SEFA for Uniform Guidance audit.
- Master’s in Business Administration, CPA Candidate, Direct Hire 115k.
A marketing and advertising professional with over 15years’ experience who oversees a global industry with 20 offices. Smart, intuitive, confident and patient demeanor sets the stage for oversight of public relations, creative, digital, video, social and media teams. A pro-active decision maker, clients in various industry as well as the Federal and state government keeping clients informed, even-handed judgment and decision-making and roll up your sleeves can-do attitude. Ability to transform the marketing process to better incorporate technical and analytical data, while also instituting a test-and-learn philosophy driving quality results and increased revenue. Leadership style is collaborative with expertise in mentoring and talent development.
- Oversees the creative vision for marketing to ensure a strong, integrated marketing communication plan that supports reach, frequency, and engagement
- Developed and successfully implemented a strategic marketing and communication plan to develop, redefine and execute a tactical 5-year membership growth plan
- Advises the agency and clients on enterprise resource planning, collaborative and marketing automation software, web dev platforms, distribution strategy and social media tactics and goals
- Bachelor’s in Marketing – Direct Hire 250k
An Intuitive, strategic and operationally focused financial leader who is a trusted advisor across C-suite and executive teams, providing strong financial leadership for developing business strategies for shortand long-term impact and goals. Respected for ability to objectively identify, analyze and resolve critical issues impacting financial and/or operational reliability and stability
- Lead corporate initiative to drive a more cohesive organization to develop and promote owner’s strategy, create business plans, while maintaining unique characteristic of the specific entity.
- Conducted extensive research in the development; implement policies and procedures, and appropriate accounting practices for different entities.
- Developed and built comprehensive plans for successful turnarounds in fast-paced industries; expertise in budget planning, forecasting, detailed performance modeling and financial analysis is encompassing performance factors for individual businesses.
- Software experience Ex: MAS200, SAP Business One, QuickBooks, Peachtree, Accpac, to name a few.
- CPA Certified, Bachelor’s in Accounting and Economics Direct Hire 150k plus bonus