Stand OUT during the raise or promotion discussion!
If you don’t have everything you need to make a compelling case for why you should get what you’re asking for, don’t ask for it!
This course is designed to prepare and guide you through the sometimes-uncomfortable task of asking for a raise or promotion.
In this Career Coaching NOW course, you’ll learn:
- How to determine if you deserve a raise or promotion
- How to justify your case for a raise or promotion
- How to write a brief plan outlining what you will accomplish if given a promotion How to update your resume (yes, you need to update your resume before asking for a raise/promotion)
- How to be fully prepared for the discussion so you may go in and get that raise/promotion.
- How to move forward if you are turned down
- Full confidence entering the raise/promotion discussion!
- Knowing exactly what you are worth and what you would like to achieve before the raise/promotion conversation!
- Having a solid roadmap of your accomplishments that you may use now and in the future!
- Gaining the respect of your employer!
- Feeling proud of yourself no matter what happens!
- Hopefully a new promotion and/or raise!